Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on November 5, 2021 06:54AM by Admin
Apptivo Items App provides you with the opportunity of configuring UOM Categories. You can create your UOM and add a formula, conversion for those UOM. Follow the steps below to configure the UOM Categories.
Steps to Configure UOM Categories in Items App
- Login and access to the Items App from the Universal Navigation menu.
- Click on More(...) icon and select the Settings.
- You will be directed to the settings page. Click on Items → UOM Categories from the left navigation panel.
- Tap on the Create button to create a new UOM Category.
- “Create UOM Category” pop-up appears where you can provide the UOM Name, Description, and Type. Click on the Create button to finish it.
- The UOM category is created successfully.
- Now, you can add your Unit of Measurement by clicking on the “Add” button.
- “Add UOM” pop up opens where you can provide the mandatory details and click on the Add button.
- Similarly, you can add a number of your required UOM.
- You can select the Base UOM. You cannot change the Base UOM once selected. Here Length is selected.
- On clicking on the “Conversion” field, you can create your conversions by clicking on the “Add UOM Conversion” button.
- The conversion gets created. You can edit if needed or disable when not required.
- Now, when the UOM Category type is “Compound”, you can view another field “Compound Formula”. In this field, you can add your required formula needed for UOM.
- Click on the “Add” button to add your own formula. Provide with a name, description, and start with your formula and finish by tapping on the “Create” button.
Note - We have included a new attribute called “Ordered UOM” in the Units of Measurement section, which will display only if the UOM Category has a Compound Formula.
- The formula gets successfully added to the UOM category.
- Move on to the Overview page on any items and you will view the Ordered UOM field with the created formula.