Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on October 28, 2022 03:40AM by Admin
Apptivo offers an expensive range of marketing solutions that will help you advance your business by utilizing various marketing techniques. Not only that, but you can track the effectiveness of your approaches and plan appropriately to improve the number of prospects as well as the value of your organization. The email campaign is one of the most simple and approachable marketing methods for promoting your organization.
Having an email campaign is one thing, but making sure your emails do not end up in the spam folder is another! We are concerned not just with providing the tools, but also with our client's businesses. We don't want their campaign emails to end up in spam. So we created some predefined programs to assist you in not forgetting the essentials you should not neglect while organizing an email campaign. This post will help you understand the dos and don'ts of the Apptivo email campaign.
Do’s while creating an Email Campaign:
There are some must-haves while creating a campaign using Apptivo so that you could have smooth campaigning procedures without any blockers.
- Need Email Template: You must have an email template in order to create an email campaign. So to be able to compile the information you want to deliver to your targets.
- Need From Address: The From Address is what informs your recipients who sent the email; you should design an email address and name that defines your company's name.
- The mandatory unsubscribe option: You should allow your clients to pick whether or not they wish to receive your emails. In business, it is usual to send different emails. However, you should not spam them incessantly since they may put you in the spam folder. Therefore, provide an unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email.
- Need Target List: Needless to say, you could select a set of individuals while launching the campaign. You could create a target list using the targets app and also include, contacts, opportunities, leads, employees, etc.
Don’ts while creating an Email Campaign:
As for the things that are necessary for email campaigns, you should also avoid a few things while launching the campaign. Apptivo has restricted these things in advance which means if you include any of the don’ts, the campaign will not be reached your clients.
- Avoid Special characters and Capitalized words: The main goal of email campaigns is to promote your business and to get the attention of your targets but not to end up in the spam folders obviously. When you add the ?, $, %, and ALL CAPITALIZED WORDS in the Email Subject, the email will not be sent. The reason behind this is to avoid ending up in the spam folders.
- No Email Duplications: Nobody wants to receive the same email twice; which might make them want to lose interest in your business. For successful email campaigning, double-check your target list to ensure there are no duplicates.
Learn how to launch a campaign! Click here